March 13th, 2012:
- Murtadha Hashim Almosawi, 25 years old, from Safwa city (Qatif), Eastern Saudi Arabia was arrested.
March 14th, 2012:
- Female activists protest in front of Awamia clinic 8:00pm
- Protesters demonstrated in Samakah roundabout in Tarout, Tarout Island at 8:00pm.
(from a demonstration in Qudaih town, Qatif)
March 15th, 2012:
- Protesters demonstrated in Makkah St in Saihat city, Qatif, at 8:00pm.
- Men and women demonstrated in Qudaih town, Qatif, in front of the town's municipal building at 7:00 PM. They shouted "17 years are enough!", in reference to the province's forgotten prisoners.
March 16th, 2012 "Friday of Freedom's Solidarity.":
- A demonstration after Friday's sermons by Sheikh Abdulkareem Alhubail in Al'abbas mosque in Alrabi'iya town, Tarout Island.
- Another demonstration in Rev St, Central Qatif at 4:00pm.
March 17th, 2012:
- Muneer Adel Alquraish from Safwa city, Qatif, received a harsh sentence, 8 months in jail and 10,000 riyals ($2,666.29) penalty by Qatif Pro-Government-Sunni-Court because of "compromising security after sending a solidarity messages with Bahrain rev during Bahrain national day through his Blackberry". He has been previously held in custody for 48 days, then released after paying the penalty, and on March 17th, he was sentenced. However, Muneer holds an Airport Management degree; he graduated from a university in Amman, Jordan. He works in a job that doesn't suit his major. He lost his current job, is an orphan. He is the principal carer for his mother (a dependent).
March 18th, 2012:
- Ahmad Sameer Alqasllah 22 years old from Qatif, was arrested during the random arresting campaign Saudi troop exercise in Qatif. Ahmad is a bodybuilder in Altaraji sport club in Qatif.
March 19th, 2012:
-Abdullah Issa Almayad 25 years old from Madani village, Qatif was arrested.